Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

A new beginning

April 18 2011

When I found out that I was pregnant, I became super excited. I couldn't wait to tell my husband, Yuvi. Somehow, I held the surprise till the evening & went to the nearby shop and bought an ice cream glass, some alphabet stickers and 2 small baby dolls (I had no idea of having twins by then). I told my hubby to take me 2 an Arabian restaurant in the evening for which he agreed without questioning ;-)
 
The Arabian restaurant looked exactly like the place I was looking for to reveal the surprise :-) .  Without arising Yuvi's suspicion, I went to the owner of the restaurant & told him to bring dessert in the ice cream cup which said, "U're going 2 be a dad!". I also gave him the 2 doll babies to keep them over the top of the dessert. The owner was excited as well & accepted with a smile. We finished the appetizer & the main dish. My heartbeat was rising as I couldn't wait any longer for the dessert ;-). Finally, the awaiting moment  - the owner himself prepared the dessert and gave it decorated with baklava & fruits. Yuvi did not expect such a sweet surprise :-D He was speechless out of joy & I couldn't hide my blushing :-)
 
Thanks to the Arabian restaurant owner who made this moment extra special & beautiful :-)
This picture was taken by him.


No comments:

Post a Comment