Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Two peas in a pod!

At 6 weeks, we found out that we're having twins (yippee!!!)  & were so much thrilled :-). It was like a dream to see two tiny babies in two different sacs. Now I believed in luck, destiny, fate - whatever :-)


The babies were growing up pretty fast. At 14 weeks, we could see almost all the features of the babies. It was a lifetime experience to hear their heartbeats and feel their tiny movements. Both were lying in the opposite direction, kicking each other ;-) 

There wasn' t enough space though after the 7th month. They were tightly packed like a sand witch and I was feeling their tiny toes, arms & heads popping up here & there. Imagine, there were 4 arms, 4 legs, 20 fingers & 20 toes and 2 heads  :-P . Those were the best times of my life. Even though I had aches , swellings & sleepless nights, I cherish every moment of my pregnancy. My growing babies were making me beautiful from inside :-)

 Photo courtesy: Lakshmi Pravin

No comments:

Post a Comment