Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Crawling caterpillars...


Kavya & Oviya became 9 months old. They sat without support and crawled with leg support. Kavya even stood up with support. Dal & rice became their favorite food. They uttered the word I was dreaming of - 'Amma'. It was the sweetest word I've ever heard, especially when it came from them.

The first festival we celebrated after they were born was the Ganesh Chathurthy. With a hand drawn Ganapathy & with our pet Snowy, drooling over some homemade dishes we celebrated the occasion. Of course Kavya & Oviya were wearing new dresses and looked like bluebirds :-)



Our neighbour's kids became Kavya & Oviya's favourite pals. Everyone used to play together and one such time is this. Even Snowy became a part of their team :-) They loved playing in the corridor. I don't know why they have this kind of reaction in their face. Wonder what's going in every one's mind ;-).

                               

They became obsessed with crawling and were crawling everywhere. I should also mention this. Both were changing day by day. It meant that they were growing up very fast. Now, I could really see their chubby cheeks & dimple chin :-) .

                                    
I didn't swim to the deep of the ocean to find the most precious pearls. 
I was destined to shape these two :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment