Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Does 'Time' have turbo boost wings !!??


I realize that every moment of life is important & a chance that should never be missed. The moments gone remain only in memories unless we document it. When I write this, I sure miss those days - the days when Kavya & Oviya were sleeping in my arms as newborns, the days when they lay down still & adore my lullabies, the days when they were eagerly crawling towards me and the days when their eyes searched for me all the time.
The time came for them to take their first tiny step towards their in dependency. They seemed to have grown up all of a sudden when they stood up on their own & reached a new milestone.


There's no story behind these pics :-P They were just too cute to pen it down and they have really given a good smile :-) .


Oct 31st 2012- Halloween Day
We celebrated their first Halloween day and it was a half success. The reason the other half became a disaster was Kavya didn't like her costume and kept crying until we removed it :-/. Both were dressed up as Pinky winky monster (Weird! A baby in the monster costume ! :-) ). Oviya liked it and gave her bubbly smile. Even Snowy was dressed up with my handmade costume for the occasion. Oops! Nobody asked Snowy's opinion about his costume :-P.
I sure don't want to know :-) . We also had a cute baby tiger and a smart baby crocodile from our neighbourhood :-). 

"Trick or Treat"!! "Trick or Treat"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment