Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Love across the wormholes...


The whole life process seems mysterious like traveling through a black hole. No one is able to give a solid definition till now. The same way, every life on earth starts doing certain basic characteristics right after they're born. Nobody taught us to breathe, nobody pushed the fishes to swim, nobody trained the animals to feed their babies. Is that gene? Is that nature? Is that some unknown power? There is also a very strong base that connects the whole earth which is called 'Love'. I see it, feel it, wonder about it every day in Kavya & Oviya since they were newborns. How impressive is to see a newborn getting blindly in love with the mom, slowly with the dad, then with siblings, with friends & relatives!! Without any learning or explanation, without any experience or expectation, the 'love' in kids seems so magical beyond my understanding. When I clicked this pic, my eyes became wet to see the untaught magic happening between these kids :-). How sweet!

                       

With my in-laws' visit, the days became even more interesting. Kavya & Oviya were overjoyed with grandma & grandpa's presence at home rather than watching my boring face all the time :-P. And so the trips started (:-D). 
If the amusement & excitement never diminishes, if the visit never gets bored even after several times, if the heart pounds out of the chest with the breathtaking view, if you ever get suicidal thoughts with the overwhelmed experience ( some actually gets it.. Lol )
It means...
It means...

You're in 'Niagara'... 

                     

My in-laws were totally awestruck with the 'Maid of the Mist' boat trip & the 'Cave of the winds' where we all were drenched with cold water besides wearing rain ponchos. Although,Kavya was little scared, Oviya is one daring little girl who never stopped at any peak of drenching point :-). These kind of trips end so soon!

At times, there are rough days too... 
The days when I need more energy
The days when I lack more patience
The days when I look for extra support
The days when I miss encouraging words
The days when I feel like taking an off ;-)
Though I may not expect a perfect day every time, something keeps me going through all the curves. It's moments like these that make me smile even in a bad mood ;-).

                       

Every mom gets the goodies not in the form of bags, but by watching the cuteness in her kids! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment