Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Say...cheese!!


           In the next few days, Kavya started crawling & was trying to stand up with support. Oviya would sit without support if we make her to sit, but would eventually fall after few minutes :) Oviya started clapping & Kavya was trying to do so by seeing her younger sister. They started drinking water in sippy cups (which I never thought they would do at this stage). Both laughed at each others' silly activities & were speaking in their own funny language. I wish I had a dictionary for baby language :p
Even before analyzing the toy, it ends up in their mouth. They never leave anything without tasting it.
                                          

One of my favorite pastime is to take them number of pictures until I get a good one. In the search of getting a perfect shot, I end up getting all the perplexed shots. If one smiles the other would stare, if one sits straight the other would bend, if one sees the camera the other would see down,if one wants to pose the other would spread the arms across the face, if one is ready the other would chew a toy, if one finally gets the point the other would squish her face. But, who cares? It's sooo adorable :)
                                           

     
(Click picture to enlarge)

Yet another try gave cute results. Besides, seeing here & there and getting distracted with the toys, Oviya couldn't sit for a long time & would fall down anytime (finally fell down too :P). Even though the final outcome is what I wanted, I think every pic is a moment to cherish.

                                            

Sometimes, when I need a miracle, I look into my babies' eyes and realize I've already created two ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment